"It is time to befriend our shadow so we can emerge into the light of our true essence, and discover unwavering confidence in our innate gifts, and unique expression of service. "
In this time of rapid change, there couldn’t be a more important time to build the foundation for our inner alignment. As old systems collapse, we are being asked to step in the light of who we are in order to embody our soul’s true calling.
Through a combination of body, mind, spirit approaches, you will be guided to cultivate a deep awareness and acceptance of programming and beliefs that have limited your intrinsic freedom and radical aliveness.
Are you ready to ignite next-level embodiment so you can create the foundation for a life of deep meaning, purpose, authentic expression and fulfillment?
Utilizing a blend of breathwork, embodiment practices, meditation, shadow work, energy mastery practices, intuitive guidance, and journaling, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of their nervous system, traumas, and self-regulation strategies
- Cultivate a deep awareness and acceptance of programming and beliefs that have limited their ability to fully express their authentic self
- Befriend their shadow and alchemize their wounds into gifts
- Access their present moment awareness and mindfulness with ease
- Know and trust themselves at a deeper level
- Develop effective resources and tools to support a greater embodiment of their authentic expression and truth.
- Learn to trust and understand the unique language of their body and intuitive wisdom
- Cultivate energy mastery so they can direct and wield their time, energy, attention, and resources with grace and ease
- Fully activate their intuitive genius so they can discern the difference between true intuition and false beliefs.
- Feel empowered and confident in articulating their unique gifts and deepest expression of service.
"The time has come for you to become truly liberated so you can step into the light of your full embodied sovereignty."
About Your Guides:
Sandra Bershad, M.A. is a visionary mentor and awakening catalyst deeply devoted to empowering people in becoming intimate with the resonance of their highest truth and inner guidance. She is on a mission to create spaces of radical permission that invite individuals to tap into the full spectrum of their inner knowing, visions, gifts, and the specific genius they are meant to share.
As a truth resonator and amplifier, she strives to demystify the perception that we need something outside ourselves to connect with our intrinsic nature that is infinite, innately wise, and already whole. Her approach has been forged through rigorous study of the merging between mind, body, spirit, and hard science, a deep passion for healing and growth, and the clinical application of therapeutic modalities, healing arts, and spiritual traditions.
She has a Master’s Degree in Mindfulness-based Transpersonal Counseling Psychology and dual Bachelor’s Degrees in Somatic Psychology and Psychology of Health and Healing. Recognized for her intuitive gifts and psychic abilities, she has appeared on Anderson Cooper, Psychic Children: Their Sixth Sense, Good Morning America, and The Doctors.
Jessica Maitri, LCSW is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a Certified Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapist, blending both eastern and western therapeutic approaches to embodied wellness. Her training as a trauma-sensitive yoga teacher and pranayama practitioner, are also included in her group and individual work.
Jessica is the owner of Yothera, a therapeutic modality used in both groups and individual work, that invites individuals deeply into the present moment, and meet life from a grounded and embodied perspective. She is deeply passionate about being part of the integrative medical model, creating a bridge between traditional mental health and holistic health. Jessica’s groups and classes are for anyone wanting to deepen their exploration of Self, dive deep into their bodies’ innate wisdom, and strength their trust in life and their own intuition.